Conditions of Sale
Sale and purchase of each ticket to Asia CEO Awards creates a contract between the organizer, Chalre Consultancy Services, and the ticket purchaser (you) which provides a transferable but conditional licence for admission and is subject to the following conditions:
- Registration is not confirmed until payment is received in full and may be subject to cancellation.
- Tickets are valid only for the date and the time stated on the ticket.
- Delegates may be substituted with reasonable advance notice to Asia CEO Awards.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- During the event, tickets must be retained for production on demand by event representatives.
- If an Asia CEO Awards event is cancelled or postponed for any reason, a 100% credit will be provided.
- Asia CEO Awards reserve the right to change the format and advertised speakers and topics of an event if necessary without liability. Alterations will be posted on the official event website as soon as possible.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, change, cancellation or postponement of an event. We assume no liability if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to an accidental reason, Act of God, unanticipated incident or any other occurrence that causes the event to be unworkable or illegal. Examples of such reasons include: severe weather, emergency, fire, labour strike or war.
- Your attendance to Asia CEO Awards is subject to any posted notices; the direction, supervision and guidance of our representatives. The organizer has the right, without liability to you, to refuse any ticket holder admittance from the event if he or she, in our judgment, breaches any of these conditions.
- This agreement is subject to the laws of Philippines.
To know more about the next Asia CEO Awards, contact:
t: +632 892 6703