Asia CEO Forum is the largest regular business event in Philippines and considered one of the most important in the Asia Pacific region. Events are organized by an alliance of Filipino and international business people with a mission to promote Philippines as a premier business destination to global decision makers.
Asia CEO Forum functions as an activist to promote the activities of local and multinational organizations across Southeast Asia. Held in Manila, presenters are leaders in their industries and engaged in pursuits of significance to the entire region.
Typical events attract between 250 and 350 attendees who are mainly senior management representatives from Philippines and across Asia. About 20% are international managers running operations of multinational or Filipino owned businesses.
The event attracts many of the most senior executive managers active in Philippines and elsewhere in the Asia Pacific region. Roughly 60% to 70% are first level managers (CEO’s, presidents, Managing Directors) or second level managers (COO’s, CFO’s, CIO’s, etc.) of large locally or international organizations. About 15% to 20% are expatriate business people.
- Senior executive managers (including expatriate and non-expatriate CEO’s, COO’s, CFO’s, Managing Directors, Chairman and Presidents)
- Regional and international management from Asia, North America, Europe and the Gulf region
- Senior Officials of Government & Industry Organizations
- Local and International Media representatives
Some companies that attend:
Some associations & governmental organizations that attend:
- Business Processing Association Philippines
- American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines
- European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines
- Korean Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines
- Management Association of the Philippines
- United States Embassy
- Canadian Embassy
- Philippines government (various departments)
- … among many others